The unhealthy sedentary lifestyle has migrated invincibly into the life of the masses all over the world.
Incredible show off of power, money and maintaining the status symbol have forced people to undergo unwanted cosmetic surgeries which in return has resulted into the breast cancer becoming an epidemic.
Breasts are a distinct part of the female body and they are most concerned about it when young and growing. They want it to grow bigger and shaper as it is a symbol of their beauty.
The girls judge the beauty of their breast by observing if the boys or men or the same gender are noticing it or not. So after that, they want to make it look more and more appealing and more beautiful to all.
Therefore, enhancing beauty is one of many reasons that women go for unwanted cosmetic surgeries and in a longer course of time it leads to the fatal breast cancer.
They should understand the way nature works and know that a divine force is working 24 x 7 to make their living perfect and so they should not bother about enhancing their beauty much.
Other reasons are the sedentary Lifestyle adopted by the people, money acquired by the people have given them a sense of comfort and luxury for centuries.
To the comfort of home, the car, the watches, the brand have become a status symbol for them. People have so drowned in comfort that the only thing they think after acquiring money is getting their work done by somebody else. This has resulted in less labor work and decreased physical fitness and more of a sitting job.
Furthermore, the related eating habits and costly junk foods have loads of unhealthy calories in them including oil, butter, cheese etc. People go for it anyway because of the taste enhancers present in the food.
They consume the harmful chemicals in excess which results in causing the breast cancer and so it is also one of the reasons that Breast cancer has become a fatal epidemic now.
The symptoms of breast cancer are:
- Pain in the armpits or breasts that does not change with the monthly menstrual cycle,
- A lump or thickening in or near the breast or underarm area,
- Also the Nipple tenderness i.e. the unwanted softness of the nipple,
- Enlargement of the skin pores in the skin of the breast,
- Change in the breast skin texture,
- Moreover, any abnormal change in the size of the breast,
- Any abnormal swelling in the breast (Especially to one side only),
- Furthermore any unexplained shrinking of the breast (Especially to one side only),
- Most of all, any deformity in the nipple structure.
These are the most noticeable of all the symptoms of breast cancer.
The major reasons are:
- Excess drinking of alcohol: the more drinking of alcohol increases the probability of breast cancer.
- Smoking regularly and excessively increases breast cancer.
- Being overweight results in the same,
- Less exertion hour or less physical activity,
- Sedentary Lifestyle acquired by the person,
- Longer and excess dosage and duration of the hormone therapy,
Can be due to Excess exposure to carcinogenic radiation and environmental pollution because breasts are very a delicate organ.
- Due to occupational hazards that is overexposure to carcinogenic elements at the workplace can lead to breast cancer,
- A woman who has a history of Cosmetic implants and is diagnosed with breast cancer have a higher risk of dying from the disease.
So now we should know why breast cancer has spread all over the world and has become an epidemic because people often make such mistakes due to:
- Their curiosity to look good,
- To be busy in their lifestyle, if you know what I mean!
- To look attractive to others and perform unnecessary surgeries as a status symbol and also do look cool example smoking and drinking in parties.
- Getting used to the sedentary lifestyle and eating lots of junk food and drinking harmful sodas eg. Coke etc.
- In order to enhance the beauty, they go for cosmetic treatments and result in such disease,
- Also living in cities they are overexposed to the environmental pollution which results in the breast cancer.
Now we should know how to prevent the breast cancer:
- Do not never ever smoke: smoking is directly related to breast cancer especially in premenopausal women. Also, not smoking is the best practice one can follow to maintain the overall health.
- Limit the consumption of alcohol: we do not advise that totally stop consuming alcohol because it is good if taken in small quantities after a gap a few days. Overconsumption is very dangerous and risky and can increase the probability of breast cancer and lot many other fatal health problems.
Moreover maintaining a healthy weight: Obesity is the term here which results in getting overweight and increases the risk of breast cancer. So we should leave a sedentary lifestyle and give up on unhealthy and junk eating habits.
- Getting physically more active: it is advised to get out of your comfort zone and start exercising daily. Increase your blood circulation and provide the required blood supply to your organs so that they may relieve and repair themselves.
- Furthermore, avoid overexposure to workplace radiation and environmental pollution. Wear a mask or cover your mouth and nose in the latter case.
- Most of all limit the dosage and duration of your hormone therapy. Overdose may lead to breast cancer with serious consequences.