Heart disease is also known as Cardiovascular disease. It is most common nowadays and its effects can be noticed in older people as well as younger generation.
Doctors have furthermore found out that the cause for increased risk of heart disease in today’s world is due to these unhealthy habits:-
- Stressful life of people in the country.
- Sedentary lifestyle adopted by them.
- Junk food eating habits and other unhealthy eating habits.
- Most of all Avoiding routine fitness exercises.
In past times this problem was Limited mostly to older people but due to junk eating habits and other unhealthy habits, it has gradually entered prominently in the younger generation.
Role of Heart in our Body:
The heart is an important vital organ of our body. It continuously and efficiently pumps blood throughout the body till we are alive, the condition is it’s a healthy body.
Blood should flow uninterrupted through the blood vessels but our various unhealthy habits cause blood vessels to result in blockage and thus can cause severe heart problems such as:
- Heart Attack,
- Coronary artery disease,
- Most of all slow and Irregular Heartbeat.
Heart problem is caused due to the presence of:
- High blood pressure level in the body,
- Increased blood cholesterol level,
- Moreover the Diabetes issue,
- Obesity i.e getting overweight due to a sedentary lifestyle and junk eating.
- Also due to Smoking excessively.
- Heredity condition (genetical),
- Furthermore Increased Hypertension,
- Physical inactivity,
- Age factor,
- The Stress condition,
- Most of all Alcohol and unhealthy eating habits.
How do we come know that we have a heart problem:
- Chest pain ( mild to severe),
- Burning sensation in chest area,
- Also Heaviness in Heart,
- Moreover Excessive pressure in chest area,
- Irregular Heartbeat,
- Abnormal sweating in Body,
- Furthermore, shortness of breath,
- Loss of appetite and
- Finally Getting fainted.
How yoga can cure heart disease:
There are many different types of heart disease and different problems associated with them which are very harmful to the body. But to all heart problems, there is one widespread cure that is Pranayama.
There are numerous people experiencing benefits of Pranayama and yogasanas.
7 Pranayama for heart patients are:
- Bhaya Pranayama,
- Bhastrika Pranayama,
- Kapalbhati Pranayama,
- Anulom Vilom Pranayama,
- Pranav Pranayama,
- Udgeeth Pranayama,
- Bhramari Pranayama.
Yoga poses for heart patients include:
Finally, the benefits and effects of Pranayama on our body are:
- It increases the blood circulation,
- Gives soothing effect to mind i.e calms the mind,
- Moreover, Cures anxiety problems and depression problems,
- Remove toxins from the body,
- Furthermore, Relieves stress and depression,
- Most of all remove blockages from blood vessels.