Aging of the body directly determines your health, vitality, and longevity. People spend enormous amounts of money to control the aging process and look younger.
We all know Michael Jackson the famous pop star who spent millions of dollars to look fairer, younger and smarter than before. This brought him in debt, but that’s another story. Do you know that these results can be achieved with minimal cost or no cause at all if the expenditure for your survival is eliminated, give it a thought.!
And the answer is “yes we can”.
Here is a list of the foods that will make you look younger than your age:-
- It contains the wrinkle-fighting antioxidants namely Vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta-carotene.
- These antioxidants work in tandem and together they protect our skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays from the Sun.
- As a result, these antioxidants in spinach keep the skin vibrant young and healthy
- Prepare a spinach smoothie and savor it three times a day in order to eliminate various vitamin and mineral deficiencies in the body.
- You can make a spinach mint sauce mixed with tomato sauce and serve it over pasta or chicken etc.
Eating peanut butter on a regular basis gives your body a soothing effect.
- It calms the nerves, blood vessels, and muscles. The antioxidant named beta-carotene present in peanut butter gets converted into vitamin A inside the body, which in turn helps in growth and repair of tissues and skin cells.
- Moreover, peanut butter increases blood flow in our body vessels hence, providing you a healthy and a very youthful skin.
- Peanut Butter is also known as a post-exercise snack.
Every experienced doctor in his profession believes that “you are what you eat”.
- Dark chocolate contains a very high percentage of cocoa. The higher the cocoa content, greater is the antioxidant activity in our body.
- These antioxidants help fight free radicals that cause oxidative damage to skin cells. As a result, it also prevents wrinkles and problems on fine lines.
- Dark chocolate protects the skin from damage due to ultraviolet rays from the sun. Thereby, prevent the body from
- Sunburns and
- Skin cancer.
- Dark chocolate keeps the skin smooth, moist and well nourished.
- Minerals present in it like Copper and Zinc promote cell growth and so keeps the body young and vibrant. It happens because they push out dead skin cells and allows the fresh skin from beneath to breathe freely.
GAG: chocolate milk is also known as an ideal recovery drink.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
- Apples help fight harmful bacteria,
- Detoxifies the body and prevent from many diseases.
- Apples also beautify you and make your skin more vibrant and healthy than before.
- Apples keep the skin hydrated, moist and cleanse the skin.
- Regular consumption of Apples minimizes wrinkles on the face to a great extent so, it’s a great anti-aging mask.
- Apples provide protection from Sun’s UV rays and this property prevents skin from sunburns and skin cancer.
- It also acts as a white but healthy bleaching agent and is useful in getting rid of acne, dark spots, blemishes and rough skin.
Cut a slice of apple and rub it on your face until its juice dries up. It helps balance the oily skin condition.
Now we know that skin damage is caused by the oxidation of free radicals in the body.
- Guavas are very rich in vitamin C, Carotene and antioxidants that are very beneficial for the skin.
- Guavas prevent cell damage.
- Protect skin from harmful UV rays from the sun and therefore prevent from diseases like skin cancer and sunburn.
- Guavas fight against free radical damage and thus keep the skin wrinkle-free, younger and healthy,
- It has edible seeds which help cure constipation problem hence removes toxins from the body. Therefore, it prevents skin from acne and other skin problem which are results of toxic effect on the blood.
GAG giveaway gift): you can enjoy guava in many different ways:
- Cut it into 6 slices, sprinkle chat masala, black salt, black pepper, garnish it with lemon juice and then eat it as a snack.
- You can make guava jam and reserve it for long-term usage.
also known as butter fruit and alligator pear
- Avocado is a pear-shaped fruit very well known for its powerful health and beauty benefits all over the world.
- Contains vital vitamins such as A, B, C, E and K. All very useful for a vibrant skin.
- It contains antioxidants that help in protecting your skin from damage and promotes cell growth.
- It improves the skin quality and maintains muscle mass, natural remedy for dry skin.
- Avocado fruit extract is used in many moisturizers and cleansers due to its ability to provide instant radiance to the skin.
- It repairs the skin cells, rejuvenates the skin and leaves a vibrant beautiful tone behind.
You can prepare avocado smoothie mixed with apple juice and mint and savor the delicious drink.
It will improve the skin complexion, cure skin deficiency problem and provide a lustrous vibrant skin.
The potent antioxidants in green tea have anti-aging benefits and can help delay the aging process.
- It protects the skin from sunburns,
- Shows significant reduction in dark circles and age spots.
- Prevent against wrinkles and fine lines.
- Also, reduces the risk of skin cancer.
- The Polyphenols in green tea help neutralize the harmful free radicals and therefore, prevent skin damage and delays the aging process.
- Green tea helps to treat acne and pimples as it helps in regulating the hormonal imbalances in the body.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties which help reduce the redness and inflammation caused due to acne or pimples.
- It works as a skin toner as it removes impurities from the skin and leaves behind the vibrant and glowing skin.
GAG(giveaway gift) :
Green tea can be consumed as a hot beverage to soothe the body. Cut open to use Green Tea bags, mix the contents with honey and lemon juice. Apply on the face and let the mask stay for 15 minutes. Then wash it with lukewarm water and you will experience a vibrant and beautiful glowing skin again.