This is the reason I got so much concerned about my “Lean Belly Fat”.
I was invited to a weekend party by a Doctor friend at his farmhouse on the outskirts of the city. In the party mostly doctors were present.
As I am a health freak, I asked as many possible questions possible and made good friends with them.
They answered very honestly as being a doctor they had a deep knowledge of the subject.
Soon we heard shouting near the pool and saw a couple arguing with at each other.
On investigation, we came to know that the girl was upset with the excessive eating and drinking habits of her mate and she was shouting at him to stop eating more, out of concern for his health and the 7 inches bulging out “Lean Belly Fat”.
We all came back to our room and started with a whole now the topic. You guessed it, right guys!! It was about the Health Diseases caused by the Lean Belly Fat.
From the conversation, I learned that:
- More than half of the humans on this planet are suffering from this condition.
- The Belly Fat can further cause many fatal diseases.
- Besides looking ugly, the belly fat also makes a person feel lazy and sleepy most of the time.
- Belly Fat can lead to decrease in the efficiency and work output.
- Carrying extra weight, especially the belly fat can be extremely dangerous and risky.
These are few points I jotted down immediately after the conversation. Now I will elaborate for all of you.
Belly fat is a more dangerous fat. The problem with the belly fat is that it is not limited to the extra layer of padding located just below the skin (subcutaneous fat) but
also includes the visceral fat — which lies deep inside the abdomen, surrounding vital internal organs.
Regardless of your overall weight, having a large amount of Lean belly fat increases the risk of:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Insulin resistance
- Type 2 diabetes
- Colorectal cancer
- Sleep apnea
- Premature death from any cause
- High blood pressure and the list seem to never end.
Lean-Belly Fat leads to serious health consequences. Because it’s closer to our organs so it’s more dangerous than carrying fat in other areas of the body, such as the hips or legs.
Always go for Healthy superfoods and live stronger and longer.
- There are abundant serious chronic health conditions which are caused by this dangerous fat. Lean-Belly fat is different than other areas because of the visceral fat.
- Most of the fat in our body is considered to be subcutaneous fat. This fat is present right below our skin surface.
- Fat in and around our bellies is made up of both subcutaneous fat and visceral fat, which also lies deep into our abdomens.
- This visceral fat exerts a lot of pressure on our organs and leads to serious health problems like heart disease, diabetes, and even some types of cancer as stated above.
- Visceral fat is also linked to an increased risk of breast cancer and gallbladder problems in women.
Age and genetics may also contribute to gaining Lean belly fat.
Our weight is greatly determined by how we balance the “calories we eat with the energy we burn”.
If we eat too much and exercise very little, we are likely to gain excess pounds — including belly fat.
Aging does play a role too:
- As we age, we lose muscle.
- This is because we become less physically active by the time. Loss of muscle mass decreases the rate at which our body uses calories.
- This can make it more challenging for our body to maintain a healthy weight.
- According to the latest Dietary Guidelines, people in their 50s need about 200 fewer calories daily than they did in their 30s due to this muscle loss.
- Our genes also can contribute to the chances of being overweight or obese. Genes also decide the location where the fat is to be stored.
- However, balancing the calories we consume with equal physical activity can help prevent weight gain, despite your age and genetics.
Drinking Alcohol rapidly contribute harmful calories.
- Excess alcohol consumption contributes to a big Lean belly.
- Because drinking too much alcohol of any kind can increase belly fat as alcohol contains calories.
- For men age 65 and younger, moderation means up to two standard drinks a day. For men older than age 65, it means up to one drink a day. The less you drink, the fewer calories you’ll consume and the less likely you’ll be to gain belly fat.
- So by now, I was almost very clear about the various diseases and complications caused by Lean Belly fat. It was too late and everyone wanted to sleep but out of curiosity, I asked one last question. Sir, so how can we cure our belly fat.
They advised me that:
- Eat a healthy Diet- Oatmeal etc.
- Avoid sweetened Beverages- consumed artificially sweetened drinks or use stevia organic sweet leaves or you can also go with stevia artificial sweetener tablets.
- Avoid Alcohol-as it contains a lot of calories.
- Include physical activity in Daily routine.
- Skip the fruit juice.It might seem like a healthy swap for sugary colas, but it’s not. All the fat-reducing fiber in the fruit gets removed, and all that’s left is the pure fruit sugars that go straight to your waistline.
- Eat vegetables. think leafy greens, broccoli, and beans, corn, and carrots etc.
- Go natural: Processed foods are not your best friends. When you’re in a rush, it’s easy to overlook the fact that packaged foods are often loaded with trans fats, sugar, and salt — all guaranteed to boost belly fat.
And they told me that Losing belly fat takes a lot of effort and patience. To lose excess fat and keep it from coming back, aim for slow and steady weight loss.
They also advised me to never give up and keep trying again and again.
I went home, researched it online and found out its benefits as they told it would be and jotted them down below for all of you:
Lean-Belly Breakthrough includes many techniques such as:
- Belly Fat Melting Rituals
- An Emergency Fat Loss Guide
- Diabetes Reversing Recipes
The best part I liked about Lean Belly Breakthrough is that it doesn’t require the insane weight control plans. Rather this concentrate on utilizing, mending herbs and stimulating flavors to support the body.