Meat is so healthy, so why it turns Bad!!?
Nowadays we have developed a habit of categorizing our food as Good or bad, Healthy or unhealthy, hygienic or unhygienic for the body. In this course of time we have become extra hygiene conscious and often reject unhealthy edibles. So let us now see how meat turns unhealthy for a healthy body.
Cravings for meat keeps on increasing day by day for an active consumer, this is because its consumption gives fuel to our reproductive urges and leaves us with elevated energy levels if you understand what I am talking about.
Earlier scientist around 1960’s found a serious relationship between meat consumption and cardiovascular disease.
Although consumption of meat is considered beneficial for the body.
The benefits of eating meat involves:-
- Strengthening of the immune system.
- Also, helps in Building and repairing of body tissues.
- Elimination of skin disease.
- Furthermore, helps in the production of hemoglobin.
- Meat is a very good source of Proteins and useful amino acids.
- It also promotes muscle growth.
- Moreover, Omega-3 fatty acids present in the meat helps in reduction of the cardiovascular malfunctions hence, keep the heart healthy.
Advice: in order to get full benefits from your meat, never overcook it because then it may lose its vital properties and at the end is left nutrition less flesh and bones only.
But we all know that excess of everything is bad for health and also our health depends on the way our food reacts with the body. Some edibles turn out to be allergic and that’s the matter of concern, so the food may turn harmful we say.
Consumption of harmful meat results in colorectal cancer as well as severe heart disease. This mainly occurs when we consume a lot of processed meat because when the meat is processed, it is mixed with some preservatives. Which by the time keep on accumulating inside our body and then prove to be carcinogenic (i.e having cancer-causing properties).
Therefore, in order to Prevent cancer, we should only eat fresh meat and that too in less quantity because there too excess consumption may cause heart problems.
Hence to conclude, the over-consumption of fresh meat as well as the processed meat will definitely result in :
- Higher mortality rate (i.e. higher death rate).
- Increased chances of Colorectal cancer (in the large intestine).
- Most of all result in an unhealthy heart i.e. can cause cardiovascular Malfunction.