Michael Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009) was an American singer who savored 40 years of celebrity life. Pop Star Michael Jackson, at 50, died in Los Angeles Hospital due to severe cardiac arrest.
He was a Pop icon who inspired the world but himself lived with serious health problems throughout his career.
Do you know that his life was totally tamed and framed by his health experts and physician? So much so, that his personal physician was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in his death and sentenced to 4 years in prison.
Often in news are these health issues and accidents which changed his life:
- In 1984, Jackson was burnt severely while he was shooting for a Pepsi commercial in Los Angeles when a special effect smoke bomb misfired. The bomb explosion was so intense that he had to undergo a major scalp surgery. After this incident, because of severe pain, Michael Jackson developed an addiction to painkillers.
- He had numerous plastic surgeries including the nose surgery and skin implant. Michel’s appearance changed dramatically, his skin turned white and people began looking at it as a God’s gift. But alas, he had a disease called vitiligo, which causes a person to lose melanin. This resulted in white patches all over his body.
Vitiligo affects around 2 million people in the United States and millions worldwide and no one knows what causes it.
- Jackson was hospitalized with severe chest pains in 1999 and also postponed a concert because of dehydration in August 1993. In the same year, a concert tour was cut short in November due to his addiction to prescription painkillers and Amid child abuse allegations.
- In an ongoing rehearsal at Beacon Theatre, New York in December 1993, the Popstar collapsed on stage and had to be immediately hospitalized.
- Moreover, he had a lifelong history of back pains with image-shattering charges of child molestation. Jackson’s skin was medium brown color throughout his youth but in mid-1980’s his skin grew paler and white. It was mainly due to his condition called Vitiligo, the condition that causes a person to lose melanin.
Melanin is a pigment that gives color to skin, hair, and eyes). Vitiligo resulted in white patches all over his body many people thought that he had skin cancer and some were of the idea that he purposely bleached his skin in order to look white.
However, in 1993 Jackson told Oprah Winfrey: there is no such thing as skin bleaching, I have never seen it, I don’t know what it is. In that interview, Michael also revealed that he had a skin care disorder Vitiligo and also stated that he used makeup to even out skin tone
He further added “Prejudice is the child of ignorance”. Naked we come into this world and naked we shall go, for it reminds me that I am naked under my shirt, whatever its color I am proud to be black.
later he faced a major mental depression illnes which made years difficult to pass. no one knows that was it a Bipolar depression or postpartum or did he used any acupressure technique to ovecome his depression.
After his death on June 25, 2009, multiple tubes of benoquin and hydroquinone were found in his home. Both creams are used to treat vitiligo. Jackson used pancake makeup to lighten up his uneven skin tone.
Furthermore, there are literally millions of patients worldwide, suffering from this heinous disease. The cause of this disease is unknown but one can take preventive steps to overcome the condition of white patches on the skin.
You can boost your immunity and turn this disease impotent for your body.
Beauty is only skin deep. I think what’s really important is finding a balance of mind, body and spirit. Jennifer Lopez
Moreover, your skin is continuously getting older. It develops dark spots on the face, ugly dark circles around eyes and very heinous noticeable wrinkles. There are few cosmetics and creams recommended by experts to get fast and instant results but first I will suggest you introduce the super foods in your daily diet for long-term benefits. click here to read them.
Creams you can use easily get are:
- Advanced Skin Lightener: Illuminatural6i™ by Skinception™. See Video here.
- Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks: Skinception™ Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy.
- Get rid of dark circles: Eyelasticity™ Age-Defying Eye Therapy.
- Botox Results: Instant Wrinkle Reducer™ by Skinception™.
- Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin: Skinception™ Rosacea Relief Serum.
- Cleanse dark spots-age spots and acne.: ClearPores total skin cleansing system..
- Anti-aging products: Kollagen Intensiv™.