First of all I would like to tell you that why the 3 Week Diet Plan became the most important part of my life.
It was another summer evening in the office. My boss called up for me in his office. While on the way a bully colleague crossed my path and passed a very disturbing comment about my Lean Fat in the Abdomen and Chest area.
I was just stunned and greatly depressed from inside. I just kept moving towards my Boss’s cabin and tried to forget the tedious remark. But to my misfortune, my Boss appointed me the task to address the presentation report to be held next month.
Was 50 pounds overweight and looked like a slob. I could barely look myself into the mirror so how was i going to present myself in front of a large crowd.
This was not over for me yet!
while leaving the office that day, the girl in the office whom I adored, just happened to touch my shoulder accidentally. I got very excited and happy as if all my sorrows had been washed away.
But alas, immediately he girl yelled at me and stared behaving in a manner as if she might have touched an ugly worm.
Got very much moved.
I hurried to my house and decided to take a strict action. May be I was moved by my desperation, but today I rejoice whatever happened with me that day. It was finally time to loose some weight!
It was a life-changing moment for me, as I took the step which I must have taken long before.
I think that incident gave me the courage to finally opt for the 3 Week Diet Plan which I was checking out from many days.
I had tried loosing weight from past 2 years but achieved so less results because I gained weight immediately when the hunger struck me badly. The thought of loosing weight so fast caught my attention but am not going to lie, hence, I was Skeptical.
Read the reviews, some were good and some not so good, but hey! I had to act fast so I bought it.
It had a money back guarantee as well, so if it sucked I could just get a refund.
So for the next 2 hours, I read through the entire program and watched the video about it. The more I read the more I imagined myself doing the same.
I could definitely see how it would help me lose weight as I have tried these methods but due to my overall wrong procedures failed again and again.
The 3-week diet is all about losing weight fast so this means
- A healthy diet,
- Daily exercise and
- Reducing your calories.
It gives you a plan and tells you step by step exactly what do. This was exactly what I needed and became aware about the mistakes I had to avoid.
Therefore, I went to bed at late night, exited, thrilled and feeling pretty good about my latest purchase.
The very next day I started DAY 1 of the 3 Week Diet program.
There was no point in waiting around.and next 3 weeks were a bit of a struggle for me but fortunately I managed to complete all of the workouts.
They only last around 20 minutes so I was able squeeze them into my day and even though I was really unfit I was still able to do them. You just need to go at your own pace.
The only real problem I had was sticking to the diet plan and reducing my calories. When you reduce your calories this can leave you low on energy.
So I snacked a few times, mainly at work when I needed some energy to actually get some work done.
Still, I gave it my best shot and I was able to stick to the program pretty good.
Before I knew it the 3 weeks were up and it was time to weigh myself. I could already see that I had lost weight just by looking in the mirror.
My face looked thinner and I looked healthier too.
I had definitely lost weight but how much?
So I pulled out my old digital scales. I was 175 pounds when I started and stepped forward onto the scales and a few seconds later I was pleasantly surprised to see the numbers 152 pounds staring back at me.
The 3-week diet had helped me lose 23 pounds.
It was the Happiest moment of my life. I wasn’t done yet though. I still had more weight to lose. And now I was sure that I can do it correctly. So I restarted the 3 Week Diet program.
And now that I’d gotten the hang of it raround2 actually went better than the first.
This time around I actually lost 28 pounds.That’s almost 1.5 pounds per day!
Everyone in the office was pretty amazed to see my skinny appearance. And the girl I was talking about did noticed me numerous times and complimented me. Day by day I felt happiness surrounding me more and more.
Everything just seemed to happen so fast. I couldn’t believe it myself. And do you know what? After losing weight so fast I even had an entire weekend to spare before the presentation.
According to my colleagues, I looked at least 10 years younger. Then before I knew it the day I was dreading had arrived.
So I got up in front of a large crowd and delivered my speech. I was nervous, but not nearly as nervous as I would have been if I hadn’t lost weight.
I just feel like the 3-week diet has changed my life so wanted to share my story with you. Ever since I’ve lost weight I’ve got so much more confidence and a lot more energy.
Looked and felt healthier as well. So I’m sharing my story here because I hope it motivates you to lose weight too.
Give the 3 Week Diet program a chance. If I can do it then so can you!
What is the 3 Week Diet program?
The 3 Week Diet is basically a short-term weight loss program that focuses on losing a lot of weight fast i.e. in 21 days to be precise.
The reason that most people fail when dieting is because it takes so long to see results so Brian (the created of the 3WD) decided to create a system to burn fat as fast as possible.
The cool thing about the 3WD is that it also tells you what to do after 21 days to keep the weight off and improve your overall health.
Also, you can do the 3WD system more than once to keep on losing weight.
There are three parts of the 3 Week Diet Plan.
First off all this diet program is made up of 4 different phases.
- Phase 1 is the hardest. It lasts 7 days and this is where I lost the most weight.
- Phase 2 only lasts 1 day but it was so effective that I actually lost more than a pound in one day.
- Phase 3 lasts from day 9-11 and is unlike any other diet I have tried before.
To be honest the phase 3 diet sounded quite odd and I almost skipped it.
But I promised myself that I would follow the 3 Week Diet to the letter so even though phase 3 sounded weird to me I did it anyway and wow was I surprised when I kept on losing weight.
Seriously when you buy the 3 Week Diet and get to phase 3 don’t skip it even if it’s against everything you thought you knew about losing weight
because it really works: –
- Phase 4 lasts from day 12-21 and in this section, Brian teaches you a powerful way to continue losing weight for the last 9 days.
- In phase 4 Brain teaches you how to calculate your BMR. Your BMR is how many calories you need to consume each day to maintain your current weight.
You then take the number of calories you need to maintain your weight and then almost cut it in half so that you’re on a big calorie deficit.
I actually thought I knew how to calculate my BMR before I bought the 3 Week Diet but now I realize I was doing it all wrong!
In Phase 4 you pretty much become a fat burning furnace. There is just no way that if you follow the system you won’t lose weight.
I like that the diet plan tells you exactly what to eat each day and when to eat your meals to lose the most weight. It’s all laid out for you step by step.The second part of the 3 Week Diet is all about exercise.
While you can lose weight with the diet program alone, following the exercise program as well will help you burn fat so much faster.
The workouts last around 20-30 minutes each and they focus on being intense instead of long. The 3 Week Diet workout program focuses on full body resistance training every other day.
The reason the 3WD focuses on resistance training which comprises of exercises such as push-ups and squats etc and not cardio (running on a treadmill) is that resistance workouts actually burn twice as many calories as cardio workouts.
This is because with resistance workouts you actually burn through the glycogen in your muscles more quickly which causes your body to start burning fat for energy.
I think some women are a bit scared to do resistance training because they think it’s only for men and they don’t want to look like a bodybuilder but this just won’t happen.
After reading through the 3 Week Diet guide I did a bunch of research on this subject and the only way for women to start building lots of muscle with resistance training is to eat a ton of calories to bulk up or take steroids.
To complete the workouts you will either need a gym membership or a set of dumbbells & a workout bench.
Luckily my brother who works out a lot had a set of adjustable dumbbells and a bench he let me borrow. In the 3 Week Diet workout program, there is an exercise that targets every major muscle group.
The guide tells you exactly how to do the exercises, how many times to do each one and how long to rest in between. All in all, it should take you around 20-30 minutes to complete the workout.
And the last part of the 3 Week Diet is called the mindset and motivation manual.
This is a section that I think a lot of people who want to lose weight will probably skip because they think that weight loss is all about the diet and exercise but the mental part of losing weight plays a huge factor.
I am so thankful that I didn’t skip this last part because I don’t think I would have completed the full 21 days if I hadn’t read it.
The hardest part about losing weight is dealing with the cravings for all the tasty foods you know you shouldn’t be eating.
The 3 Week Diet mindset and motivation manual gives you a great technique that only takes 20 seconds and every time you find yourself about to ruin your everything by eating something bad you do this and get yourself back on the right track.
I used this strategy a lot throughout the 21 days and it saved me many times from eating a box of cookies or a bag of chips and all that other junk that crosses our path.
The manual also has around 20 other helpful tips on how to stick with your diet and meet your goals. It’s actually a fantastic guide so seriously.. don’t skip it!
So that’s the 3 Week Diet in a nutshell.
After losing weight, I have noticed many different good attributes in myself.
- I have so much more energy.
- My skin is a lot clearer.
- Feel and look a lot healthier.
- People seem to treat me with more respect.
- Getting more attention from men.
- I’m more social.
- Get more confident.
- Nowadays, less self-conscious.
- Actually got a promotion and a pay rise recently because my boss likes my new energy and how much more productive I am.
- Am able to wear nice clothes again.
- Body looks younger and brighter.
And hey, there’s a lot of benefits happening on the inside when you lose weight. Losing weight was the best thing I have ever done for myself. You should do it too! 🙂
Seriously though, life is so much better after losing weight and it really didn’t take that long to do it.
It’s amazing how fast you can lose weight when you have a system to follow.
The 3 Week Diet Pros and Cons
So let’s look at some of the Pros & Cons of the 3 Week Diet program.
Let’s start off with the cons.
The 3 Week Diet Cons.
- No Videos: So the first thing that springs to mind is that there are no videos for the program. This is fine but it would be nice to have some videos for the exercises in the workouts. But to be honest this really isn’t hat much of a problem.
- The hunger: If you take the program seriously then this won’t be a problem. But if you’re not careful you may find that you get hungry and low on energy and if you’re not taking the program seriously you may want to quit. It’s better to be a bit hungry for a few weeks and lose lots of weight than give in to your urges and quit.
- Supplements: There are some extra supplements recommended but I didn’t buy them and I still got great results so.
- Extra equipment needed. At a minimum, you will need some weights. The workout bench you can do without because you can use a chair. You can get weights pretty cheaply on eBay or Amazon though so no biggie really. Watch the video of the 3 Week Diet Program.
The 3 Week Diet Pros…
- You can do it at home! I love that you can do everything in the privacy of your own home. You don’t need to go to a gym or eat hard to find foods. You really don’t need a lot of space for the workouts either.
- Easy to understand! The system is explained very well in the eBook and at no point did I struggle to understand what I needed to do. You should be able to read through it and be able to get started right away.
- Easy to get through! Just 21 days that’s all it takes to see results. Sure you’ll be hungry but 3 weeks go by fast and if you stick to the program you’ll be glad you did it. I’ve tried to follow 90-day weight loss programs in the past and I ended up quitting after about a month because of that just too long o be tired and hungry but the 3 Week Diet is short so you can definitely complete it and get results.
- A full system! I like that it gives you an exact system to follow. So many diet books just tell you what to eat and so many workout programs just tell you how to exercise but the 3 Week Diet puts all of the pieces together so you don’t need to buy anything else.
A LOT MORE TO KNOW :
- It’s NEW! When I say new I mean that it isn’t just rehashed information. Over the years I’ve bought lots of weight loss programs and many of them just tell you the same thing but the 3 Week Diet has lots of stuff in there that I didn’t know and it’s a system unlike any I’ve tried in the past.
- Doesn’t take over your life! I like that the program doesn’t take over your life like some other programs. The workouts don’t take too long and the diet is easy to follow. You can carry on with what you do normally and the 3 Week Diet just fits into it. Even if you work full-time like me you can still do it.
- It WORKS! So the only thing that matters is “will it help you lose weight?” And in my opinion, it absolutely will and I’m not just saying that because I lost weight but because I just know that if you follow the system I just don’t see how you wouldn’t get results. I know that if you just read through it you’ll sit up at the end and think. “Wow, this is good stuff, I’m going to lose weight with this.” It just makes sense.
- Money back guarantee. It has a 60 day no questions asked money back guarantee if you don’t like it or if it doesn’t work for you, although I’m sure it will.
So that’s all the pros and cons I can think of. The Pros far outnumber the cons and the cons really aren’t that bad. I think that’s a testament to just how good the program is.
Get your copy of the 3 Week Diet CLICK HERE
The 3 Week Diet Program FAQs Answered
So here are some of the frequently asked questions I have seen about the program. I’ll do my best to answer them!
What is the 3 Week Diet? It is basically a 21 day weight loss program designed to help you lose weight fast. It’s split up into 4 short phases that are all different.
Simply put you’ll be dieting, exercising and reducing your calories but in a way you probably wouldn’t have seen before.
Will it work for me? I think that it will work for anyone who follows it. No matter if you have 200 pounds or 1 pound to lose I think you’ll get great results.
I’m always busy, will it work for me? I work full time and always have a bunch of other stuff to do when I get home and it worked for me. If you can spare 20 minutes for exercise then you can do the 3 Week Diet program. And no matter how busy you are you can always spare 20 minutes. Even if it means getting up 20 minutes earlier or going to be 20 minutes later.
How much weight will I lose? Well, the website claims you can lose between 12 and 23 pounds. I lost 17 Lbs my first try and then 19 Lbs my second try so their claims are definitely true. If you follow the system I would say you’ll probably lose somewhere between 15-20 Lbs.
Will it work for vegans and vegetarians? Yes.
I’m really unfit, will I be able to do the workouts? I was super unfit when I started and I was able to do them. You just need to go at your own pace but also give it everything you have. And Brian says that you don’t necessarily have to even do the workouts to lose weight although I would definitely recommend that you do exercise.
What equipment will I need? You’ll need some weights although you can actually do some of the exercises without them.
What do I do after the 3 Week Diet program? The problem with a lot of weight loss programs is that they don’t tell you what to do after you’ve finished the program to keep the weight off. The 3 Week Diet has you covered though. It has something called the 3-pound rule.
So you weigh yourself every morning and if you ever find that you’re 3 pounds over your target weight you start the 3WD program again from day one until you’re back to your target weight which should be in a few days.
This way you’ll never gain weight again if you follow the system.
What if I don’t reach my weight loss goal? Simple, just restart the 3WD from day one again until you’ve reached your goal. I did the program twice before I reached my goal.
I’m pregnant, can I do it? I’d say no, wait until after you’ve had the baby then it’ll work great.
Will it work for both women and men? Yes, I’d say so. I don’t think it matters if you’re a man or woman. The system will work if you follow it.
I can’t or I don’t want to exercise, can I still use it? Exercise is a part of the program but you would still lose weight without doing the workouts. So yeah, if you don’t want to workout you can still lose weight by skipping them but I’d recommend doing as many of the workouts as possible if you are able as it helps speed up the process.
Refund policy? Personally, I never asked for a refund but they do have a 60-day money back guarantee, no questions asked. You’d just need to email them and request it. But I doubt you’d want a refund anyway.
Is this review real? Yes, I’ve been struggling to lose weight for years and the 3 Week Diet program really helped me so I thought the least I could do was share my results and spread the word.
I make no money if you decide to buy it. I’m just so happy about my results and what the program has done for me.
I have another question! If you have another question about the program then feel free to leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to answer it.
Get your copy of the 3 Week Diet CLICK HERE.
The 3 Week Diet Program Before and After user pics.
So I’ve been looking around and here’s what other people are saying about the program. I thought this would be some good motivation for you!
To Get your copy of the 3 Week Diet program CLICK HERE
Should You Buy The 3 Week Diet Program?
Now obviously because it worked so well for me I’d say buy it but honestly, you should only buy it if you are willing to commit to it.
Don’t just buy it, make sure that you actually give it a go.
Spend some time reading through it, which should only take an hour or two and then get started as soon as possible.
Right now you might be wondering if it’s really possible for you to lose weight so fast. I felt the same. It had taken me years to put the weight on could I really lose it that fast?
But the human body is pretty amazing and I can honestly say that if you follow the system and put your doubts aside. then in just a few weeks from now, you will look at yourself in the mirror and be amazed at what you’ve done.
Furthermore, My advice doesn’t weigh yourself for the full 3 weeks either so it’ll be a surprise at the end to see just how much weight you’ve lost.
I know you may be a bit skeptical and maybe even doubt that you can do it but trust me you can!
So buy your copy of the 3 Week Diet program Click Here! and get started right away.
You won’t regret it!