Breast cancer has become a major concern in many females.
With the migration of the western culture all over the world, more and more females have become venerable to this disease. No matter how turbulent our mind maybe breasts are a part of female identity which is the sole reason for the fear in women of having a breast cancer. They feel it more than having a heart disease.
It is also known as the most common invasive cancer in women. It concerns them more because it often results in breast amputation and leaves them with a deformed figure.
Also, it is the second main cause of death in women after the lung cancer it could be acquired by the time during the course of life and also it can be genetically acquired.
The symptoms of breast cancer are:
- Pain in the armpits or breasts that does not change with the monthly menstrual cycle,
- A lump or thickening in or near the breast or underarm area,
- Nipple tenderness i.e. the unwanted softness of the nipple,
- Enlargement of the skin pores in the skin of the breast,
- Change in the breast skin texture,
- Any abnormal change in the size of the breast,
- Any abnormal swelling in the breast (Especially to one side only),
- Unexplained shrinking of the breast (Especially to one side only),
- Any deformity in the nipple structure.
These are the most noticeable of all the symptoms of breast cancer.
The major reasons are:
- Excess drinking of alcohol: the more drinking of alcohol increases the probability of breast cancer.
- Smoking regularly and excessively increases breast cancer.
- Being overweight results in the same,
- Less exertion hour or less physical activity,
- Sedentary Lifestyle acquired by the person,
- Longer and excess dosage and duration of the hormone therapy,
- Can be due to Excess exposure to carcinogenic radiation and environmental pollution because breasts are very a delicate organ.
- Due to occupational hazards that is overexposure to carcinogenic elements at the workplace can lead to breast cancer,
- A woman who has a history of Cosmetic implants and is diagnosed with breast cancer have a higher risk of dying from the disease.
So now we should know why breast cancer has spread all over the world and has become an epidemic because people often make such mistakes due to:
- Their curiosity to look good,
- To be busy in their lifestyle, if you know what I mean!
- To look attractive to others and perform unnecessary surgeries as a status symbol and also do look cool example smoking and drinking in parties.
- Getting used to seeing the sedentary lifestyle and eating lots of junk food and drinking harmful sodas eg. Coke etc.
- In order to enhance the beauty, they go for cosmetic treatments and result in such disease,
- Also living in cities they are overexposed to the environmental pollution which results in the breast cancer.
Now we should know how to prevent the breast cancer:
- Do not never ever smoke: smoking is directly related to breast cancer especially in premenopausal women. Also, not smoking is the best practice one can follow to maintain the overall health.
- Limit the consumption of alcohol: we do not advise that totally stop consuming alcohol because it is good if taken in small quantities after a gap a few days, but overconsumption is very dangerous and risky and can increase the probability of breast cancer and lot many other fatal health problems.
- Maintaining a healthy weight: Obesity is the term here which results in getting overweight and increases the risk of breast cancer so we should leave a sedentary lifestyle and give up on unhealthy and junk eating habits.
- Getting physically more active: it is advised to get out of your comfort zone and start exercising daily. Increase your blood circulation and provide the required blood supply to your organs so that they may relieve and repair themselves.
- Avoid overexposure to workplace radiation and environmental pollution. Wear a mask or cover your mouth and nose in the latter case.
- Most of all limit the dosage and duration of your hormone therapy because overdose may lead to breast cancer with serious consequences.