It is the desire of every woman to get naturally healthy glowing skin and beautiful thick hair. Beauty in the physical appearance is what most women strive for. Getting these beauty secrets naturally from God made foods is what one should desire for.
Let’s see how can you get Glowing skin and Healthy hair:-
Fish: fish oil contains Omega 3 fatty acids which have incredible intensity beautifying
- Omega 3 fatty acids make the skin look younger,
- Help getting clear glowing skin and detoxifies from within.
- The Omega 3 fatty acids are found inside cell membranes and nourishes the hair follicles for stronger and shiner hairs. These fatty acids can act as Natural moisturizer for your skin.
Coconut: benefits of coconut oil-
- Fights Acne ; acne or pimples are most common of all skin diseases. Most of the time the diseased or the patient falls for harsh chemical treatments, purchasing them from the market. Instead, one should opt for available natural remedies.
They should use a mixture of baking soda and coconut oil to fight acne problem. Its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties helps fight the cause.
- Furthermore, coconut oil relieves from Sunburn damage.
- It also makes the skin soft .
- Clears and cleanses the skin as it possesses mild amount of bleaching properties.
- It helps fight body odor,
- Heals the skin rashes,
- Cleanses the hair scalp,
- Absorb excess oil from the skin and protect the skin and hair from cellular damage.
Thus it’s an excellent source in beautifying the skin and hair and making it look younger and brighter
it is a super food good for both health and beauty. The pigmentation in spinach is called chlorophyll and it helps our colon and liver to remove toxins.
Spinach thus has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- It helps remove constipation problem thus regularly flushes out harmful toxins out of the body and prevents it from acne (pimples) and other skin problems.
- It boosts immunity and repairs our body well to fight against any skin infections.
- Eggs:are protein packed superfoods for maintaining a good health. They are beneficial for the building up a firm body and moreover they can supplement to nourish a healthy skin and beautiful hair.
- Eggs are rich in Lutein which provides hydration and elasticity to the skin.
- The high protein content in eggs help in repairing tissues and forming the skin.
- The protein in eggs keeps the hair soft and also provides them strength and shine.
- Moreover, Eggs are 70% keratin protein so they can be used to rebuild damaged and dry hair, making it smooth and moisturized.
it is high in powerful antioxidants and protects your skin from free radical damage. Thus it helps keeping it softer, firmer and younger for long time.
- It is an excellent skin detoxifier: when combined with caffeine, it removes the outer dead skin cells from our body and allows the underlying newly built fresh skin to surface. Hence, it makes the skin look brighter and younger ones again and maintains a glowing skin.
- Reduces hair loss and boost hair volume. Promotes blood circulation to hair scalp and thus strengthens hair.
- Treats scalp infections.
- Dark chocolate have anti-inflammatory properties and thus minimizes the chances of scalp infection and protects the hair from further damage.
Include anti aging properties.
- Helps reduce wrinkles.
- It can be applied as a mask on the skin and also eaten as a delicious fruit.
- Avocados repair the skin and hair from within i.e. Inside Out. Can also be consumed as a juice. It detoxifies the body and keeps it young and healthy and maintains a glowing skin.
- Revitalizes our scalp that promotes hair growth and reduces hair loss.
- Also helpful in the treatment of dandruff.
- You can use avocado hair mask for Shiny hairs and also it can be used as a natural sunscreen.
Kiwi fruit: benefits for skin and hair-
- Keep skin healthy and firm.
- Detoxifies the body and prevent skin diseases.
- It has anti aging properties which keep the skin young and plumy.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties and purifies the blood, thus helps fight acne.
- It lighten dark circles thus, promotes glowing skin.
Benefits for Hair.
- Its high in antioxidants and thus promotes healthy hair.
- Help fight scalp infection and thus prevent from hair loss.